1. What are the requirements to become an apprentice?
2. What is the fee to become an apprentice?
3. Are there restrictions as to how long I can be apprentice?
4. Do I have to work under anyone during my apprenticeship?
5. How many supervisors can an apprentice work under?
6. What is the process to become a supervisor for an apprentice? How many apprentices can a supervisor have?
7. How do I add or cancel a supervisor?
8. How do I log in my experience hours?
9. Are there any examinations I need to take before I can obtain an appraiser license?
10. When renewing my apprentice permit, is it necessary for me to complete any continuing education?
1. What are the requirements necessary to upgrade my license to Licensed Residential Appraiser?
2. What are the requirements necessary to upgrade my license to Certified Residential Appraiser?
3. What are the requirements necessary to upgrade my license to Certified General Appraiser?
4. Is there an application fee to upgrade my license?
5. Is there a certain form I need to use to record my experience hours?
RENEWAL OF LICENSES
1. When does my apprentice permit or my appraiser license expire?
2. What is the license fee to renew my apprentice permit or my appraiser license?
3. How many hours of continuing education do I need to renew my apprentice or my appraiser license and when must it be taken?
4. Where can I find information on Board approved continuing education courses?
5. Will the Board accept qualifying education for continuing education?
6. Will the Board accept on-line education for continuing education credit?
7. How often do I need to take the 7-hour national USPAP Update Course?
8. How long must I wait before I can retake a Continuing Education course?
9. If my license is on inactive status, what must I do to have it placed in active status?
10. If my appraiser license has expired no more than two years, what do I need to do in order to place my license on active status?
11. Why was my license renewal form returned to me?
1. What is the process to obtain a Non-Resident appraiser license?
2. What is the license fee for a Licensed Residential Appraiser, a Certified Residential Appraiser, and a Certified General Appraiser, and when will my license expire?
1. How can I obtain a temporary permit?
2. When will my temporary permit expire?
3. How many properties am I permitted to appraise?
4. Is there a limit as to how many temporary permits I can receive?
1. What is your mailing address?
2. What is your telephone number and fax number?
3. What is your email address?
4. How do I file a complaint against an appraiser or an apprentice?
5. How can I find out if there are any disciplinary actions taken against an appraiser?
6. I need to find an appraiser, can you help me?
7. How can I receive a Letter of Good Standing?
8. I lost my pocket card license. What do I do to get a new one?
9. What is required to have a Continuing Education Course (classroom or on-line) or a Qualifying Education Course approved?
10. My address has changed. Is there anything I need to do?
11. How can I receive a copy of my permanent file?